Friday, August 16, 2013

As of lately...

As of lately the most popular things with the Poplins have included friends, family, visits and house guests… which we absolutely love! Now that we live so much farther away we jump at any chance we get to spend time with our favorite people.
A few weeks ago I hopped in the car on a secret mission to surprise my family and Grandma for her 86th birthday. My family was definitely surprised and my Grandma was so happy, I loved celebrating with her. While I was in town I also met up with my best girls and had a great time catching up with them at dinner. Thank you to everyone who helped me pull off my surprise visit and thank you to my super supportive husband who made it happen for me!
Not too long after I got back to AZ my brother came out for a week and was finally able to see our house and spend time with me and JD. We had a great time showing him around and visiting family he hadn’t seen in years.
Over lapping my brother’s stay by a day was our next round of ‘roomies’, our cousins and extremely adorable godson. We had 4 days of road trips, drive-in movies, shopping, golfing and playing with Callen. Callen even copied JD and did his nightly work outs with him, so sweet.
So in a nut shell that has been our last 3 weeks, along with the fact that JD has been working really hard and had a ton of long shifts and crazy hours. We said bye to all of our house guests two days ago and with in a day we will be welcoming more, my awesome in-laws! JD will have a few days off, his parents will be here on Sunday, and the new adventure begins! We are planning on checking out an area of AZ we’ve never been and I am already excited to share what we find!
 
     xoxo
              Rachele
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10