Friday, January 16, 2015

Announcements and new beginnings!

Happy New Year to all! I hope the new year is bringing everyone joy and happiness so far. We are only 15 days into 2015 and it has already brought SO many changes! Where do I even begin?!
I’ll start with… MOVING! We are moving from our tiny Arizona town back to our home state of California. We will be living near our friends and family again and cannot wait! We sold our house last week and already have the majority of our things packed and in storage! Living with a mattress on the ground, no furniture, two plates and cups, an almost empty fridge and pantry and most utilities starting to shut off has definitely been challenging, but we only have a little while longer and then we are home free and headed to Cali!
Not only are we moving 700 miles but we will both be starting new(ish) jobs and will take on our new positions at the end of this month. We are so happy with the transfer opportunity that was presented to JD, it will hopefully allow us more time together and bring less worry our way. I am really excited to be working for Alluring Events and Design, a wedding and event planning company based out of Sacramento. I will have a lot of new experiences and responsibilities, including blogging for the Alluring blog! I will be posting DIY projects for weddings, parties, interior and home décor, gifts and a lot more!
With that being said, I am going to step back from this blog. It has been so much fun and I have loved sharing, it definitely gave me experience, motivation and helped me pass the time while the hubby was away at work. I am going to keep the blog and might update it every now and then, but my main focus will now be on Alluring Events and Design’s blog and my new roll with the company. I would L-O-V-E everyone to follow me and continue reading my posts on Alluring’s blog. I will most likely post something new and fun once a month and will gladly accept all of your input. Are there things you want me to try? Ideas you have? Send anything and everything my way and I will do my best to DIY it and show a how-to.
So, job transfers, new jobs, moving out of state, selling our home, searching for a new home and living in limbo is enough for all of 2015 let alone the last 15 days! But I am still so excited to see what the rest of the year brings; I know it’s going to be an awesome one! I will be off the grid for a while, but I'll be back in February! Look for me and follow us on Pinterest{here}, Facebook{here}, Instagram{here} and our blog{here}! Thank you to everyone who has helped and supported us, it means the world and we could not be doing all of this without our family and friends.

          xoxo,

                   Rachele

4 comments:

  1. That is a real nice change of perspective. I'm sure The house is probably well-vetted, enough to be worth all the stress of packing and the duration of the trip. I'll be looking forward to the pictures you'll be posting. Here's to your move to the great California state. Cheers!

    Steve Beliveau @ First Class Inspections

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this blog via pinterest and am in love! I will absolutely be heading over to the Alluring Events blog to check it out! My question is this; I was sent here from pinterest to see Audrey Hepburn bridal shower things. Do you know where I could find that? It looks like exactly what I am needing for my niece's bridal shower! Thank you, and good luck with your move and everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy!

      Thank you SO much, you are very sweet! Sorry the pin didn't take you straight to the blog post on the Audrey Hepburn Breakfast at Tiffanys bridal shower, I'll add the link below that will take you directly to it. Let me know if you have any questions or want more info, I only have a few of the (hundreds) of pictures up there haha. Good luck with your nieces shower, I'm sure it will be beautiful!! Send me a message anytime :), thanks so much!

      http://www.popularwiththepoplins.blogspot.com/2013/06/blessed-with-beautiful-besties.html?m=1

      Rachele

      Delete
  3. “ woodworking pro weebly ” (Google it)
    This woodworking book contains a great deal of details about wood working. The book also shows several designs and explanations on the materials useful for different woodworking processes and the directions on completing different processes properly. In other words, I`m happy using this book, specially in the procedure of understading about wood working.?
    Arbor Projects ,
    Adirondack Chairs ,
    Artwork Display ,
    Bathroom Unit ,
    Box Designs ,
    Billiard/Pool Table ,
    Barn Plans ,
    Bed Plans ,
    Bedside Cabinets ,
    Bee Hive Plans ,
    Bench Projects ,
    Bird Feeders ,
    Birdhouse Plans ,
    Boat Plans ,
    Book Case Plans ,
    Baby Changing Table ,
    Coat Rack ,
    Cabin Plans ,
    Cabinet Plans ,
    Carport Plans ,
    Cart Plans ,
    Cat House Plans ,
    CD/DVD Holder ,
    Cellar Projects ,
    Chair Plans ,
    Chest Designs ,
    Chicken Houses
    Childrens Room Plans ,
    Clock Plans ,
    Coasters ,
    Coffee Table Designs ,
    Cold Frame Plans ,
    Compost Bin ,
    Computer Desk ,
    Containers ,
    Cradle Projects ,
    Small Crafts ,
    Cutting Board ,
    Deck Plans ..

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10