Monday, June 3, 2013

A little love in your life


Hooray, it’s Monday Funday… said no one ever! It’s Monday, booo, but in better news, the hubs is back home in 2 days, woo hoo for that! JD had to work over the weekend so I took some time to make mini printouts of our favorite quotes and scriptures.
I’m not sure how I am going to frame or arrange these yet but I knew I wanted them in our house as a reminder of the times in our relationship where they stood out. Each quote is very true in meaning for us, and important and special for its own specific reasons. One of these is even engraved on the inside of JD’s wedding ring!
I thought I’d put them on the blog in case anyone liked them and wanted to save them for their own project, who wouldn’t want a little love in their life!? I know I adore every one of these quotes and I hope you do too, have a lovely week everyone!

 
     xoxo
              Rachele 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10