Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Blessed with Beautiful Besties

 
So, I’m a girl who happens to be married to the world’s greatest husband; a man who is truly my best friend. I’ve also been blessed with girlfriends who have supported me my whole life; they are my sisters, my family. I live far away from them now, and even though I’ve got my main man by my side I am still missing my girls.
Before the wedding my girlfriends threw me a “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” brunch knowing my favorite meal/food is breakfast. Mmm mmm what can be better than breakfast foods!? A little while ago I put pictures from the shower on Pinterest and since then those picture have been some of the most re-pinned pins I have posted. Because of that I am going to add some more pictures of the brunch to Pinterest and hope they’re as popular as the others.
I thought I’d let my best girls know how much I am missing them and show off all of their hard work on my bridal shower. If you’ve been around them at all you know how talented they all are, they can cook, bake, decorate, sew, plan, organize, create, design, and make a girl feel loved like no other. So, with that said, here are some pictures of my favorite detail shots and my favorite ladies. Love you girls.
 
  xoxo
            Rachele
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10