Wednesday, June 12, 2013

You NEED this!

 
I don’t usually, or ever, get excited about things like products or cleaning supplies because, honestly, they are boring and there are plenty of creative and fun things to go nuts over. However, the most popular household product in the Poplin house right now is our ah-mazing soap and cleaners, and for once I am enthusiastically obsessed!
Thanks to Mindy, my wonderful and supportive cousin-in-law who took me in for months while JD was in the academy, I was introduced to this product. Ever since then I knew I wanted to use it in my own house. So far, almost everyone who has come to AZ to stay with us has obsessed over it as much as I have, and they have purchased it for themselves as well as shared it with friends who have also started using it in their homes. I love spreading the clean dream!
Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day products in their Basil scent smell so delicious! I am not into things that smell overly sweet or floral, and I am especially not liking all of the cleaners that smell like chemicals, so that is why I love this soap, it is so fresh smelling. The Meyer’s cleaning products come in 12 different scents, I have only been able to test a few (and basil remains my favorite). They make everything from hand and dish soap to bathroom cleaners, laundry detergent and candles. The Target locations that are closest to me carry Meyer’s soaps and cleaners but they don’t always have every item so I have an on going wish list on their WEBSITE (hint hint to the hubby).
You would think I work for this company with the way I am promoting them, but I’m just sharing a great find that really cleans well, is made from natural things and smells incredible. We all have to clean right? So take this as the best advice you’ve gotten today and buy the Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day cleaning products in Basil (or your scent of choice of course).
 
     xoxo
              Rachele
 




1 comment:

  1. Plus, they look cool! I think of the Meiers when I use them. :-) Suggestion: Do NOT use the handsoap to wash out and reuse a water bottle for drinking. The basil smells great but doesn't taste so good. (I know, no one else would do that.)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10